I missed a day and didn’t attack the abs with concentrated ab exercises as well as I wanted. I did double up some days as the schedule this week got hectic. I tend to see now that it’s not so much the exercises I do but the intensity and my nutrition. There are certain workouts that probably burn the most calories, so now going forward I have to focus my efforts on those workouts. 3 weeks to go before the Hybrid ends. Can’t wait to be done.
I did WAY better than last week. Heavy liquor week with mad celebrations (well not really only the weekend). I also was
beating Red Dead Redemption grinding on Saturday and only had one meal, so that didn’t help. I can definitely do better.
So after my weigh in, my current weight is 191.6, which is a 0.6 decrease from last week, and 2.8 lbs away from my lowest point in this Hybrid, 188. I took my phase 2 pics and wasn’t really happy. It seems I hit a plateau, seeing minimal changes. In these 3 month workouts, I seem to always stagnate in Phase 2/Month2. So, using empirical methods of deduction, I analyze my fitness and workout logs from Phases 1 and 2, in order to determine what ma have caused the downward trend/stalling. This is what I found
1) I stopped doing Yoga/my optimal exercises on Saturday, when I set out to do 7 days a week workouts. Yoga burns a LOT of calories and I need to reintroduce that
2) I took more liberties with my diet in Phase 2 than month 2. That needs to change
3) I may need to further restrict my diet, as my body might have adapted to my nutrition too quick.
4) Stopped eating 6 meals and got 4-5 daily.
Thanksgiving approaches, but I’m not going to OD all weekend. I’m going IN Thursday though it’s only right. However for this last 3 week push, I’m going into strict mode. I want to restrict as much as possible to see if that will give my metabolism the boost it needs to break through the plateau. If I drink, it’s straight no mixed drinks. Only allowing “cheat meal” for the thanksgiving dinner. My goal is to be under 185 in 3 weeks and I know I can do it. I can no longer rely on my regimen to carry me, I have to do my part now!
1) Focus on good eating – Worked most of the time
2) Perform two a days – Worked out of circumstance
1) Restrict Diet
2) Workout 7 days this week
3) Eat 6 meals a day
And as always, for the best health tips, products, and services, check out my BeachBody page!